Monday, September 14, 2009

Introduction

Well, lets skip "hi all".

My name is Sergei Zotin.

English is my second language. So if you expect a great literature, beautiful phraseology, or something like that - the Internet is large. Don't quit searching - you'll find what you want. But not here.

If you want to correct my language - you are more than welcome. But don't expect me to become a great orator. I'm not. My English is broken, and there is not too much of a chance to fix it.

Most of the time I'm going to speak about the program I'm writing. It's an animation engine for video games. It's called Puppeteer.

This is an open source software available for commercial and non-commercial use. You'll be able to use the code, change the code, and even delete the code.

However, the Puppeteer is not ready yet. I expect to complete and publish it in November 2009. I'll report the progress here on a weekly basis. I allocated Mondays for blogging in my schedule.

Starting from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment